Wednesday 3 December 2008

Self Evaluation

Self Evaluation
The most difficult part of using Word to lay out the pages:
The most difficult part of using Word to lay out the pages was because I wasn't too familiar with Microsoft Word 2007 format style. I couldn't really find the correct buttons to press so mostly I was using keyboard short cuts e.g. Ctrl-V (Paste), Ctrl-C (Copy), Ctrl-A (Select all). Another thing was that I thought Microsoft Word wasn't really designed to do this kind of work. I feel Microsoft Publisher is more suited to the work.
The easiest thing to do:
The easiest thing to do was to upload the image and some text onto 'Blogger'. In found that easier than the other tasks simply because I thought the others required a bit more time and you needed to do a bit more.
Specific changes I would have made to my work:
The only thing I would have changed was the layout of the pages. I would have added more decorations e.g. pictures, colours, e.t.c.
How well I managed my time:
I think I managed my time quite well in the aspect of finishing faster than others. However, I think I could have added more detail to my work, as mentioned above.
Would I change the amount of time I spent on anything:
Yes I would. I would change it in the way of using less time on posting the post on 'Blogger' and spend more time on the actual page layout for the 'Brain Booster Potion', as mentioned many times earlier.

1 comment:

Jutka Czirok said...

Excellent Blogging, you've included lots of detail. Well Done. Keep up the good work. Regards Ms C